[mythtvnz] OK - here we go!

Dagan Galarneau mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:54:13 +1300

Hi Gary,

The last time I tried using the PVR-350's video output, I was impressed
with the picture quality.  However, the driver had a delay of about 2
seconds while the buffer filled before it started playing.  Even trying to
watch live TV through Myth had the delay every time I changed the
channel.  Granted, this was about a year ago, but the driver wiki stated
that this was a necessary design element and it didn't sound like it was
going to change any time soon.

Is the delay still there?  If so, the video output is out of the question
for me, and I might as well have gotten a PVR-250 instead.

- Dagan