[mythtvnz] EPG icons

Dagan Galarneau mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:52:23 +1300

I started with the dump from http://210.56.39.237/xmltv/mytvlistings.asp
which no longer contains program data, but still has a decent channel
listing.  I had to make a bunch of edits so it matched the hairy.geek
channel IDs, and it also contained a few outdated channels and was missing
some newer ones.  In the end, it probably would have been just as easy to
do it by hand, except for the icon references.

If David or Robin managed to automate it in some fashion, it would make
life easier for everyone doing an initial setup.  The icon info only has to
be in there for the first run of mythfilldatabase, but I doubt it would
slow anything down to include it every time.