[mythtvnz] Tuner Cards

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:49:49 +1300 (NZDT)

> I see that Ascent have the Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150MCE on special at the
> moment: http://www.ascent.co.nz/productspecification.aspx?itemID=342425
> I note that this page says this card works with Windows XP MCE only... is
> this true or would I be able to get it to work with MythTV?

I've found that tradepc do a good price -
http://www.tradepc.co.nz/prodtype.asp?PT_ID=241&strPageHistory=cat
But then I'm in CHCH so I can just drive round to pick it up :-)

I'm running the retail 150mce so I've got the remote with the USB receiver
and it goes really well on the ivtv-0.4.0 drivers (even the FM radio). I'd
recommend the remote for WAF as it allows jump points to music, gallery,
recorded TV, DVD etc.

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks