[mythtvnz] EPG problems

Dagan Galarneau mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:06:15 +1300

Along with several other sites, mr.geek.nz got a Cease and Desist letter
from TVNZ
(http://mr.geek.nz/2005/11/03/cease-and-desist-letter/).  Fortunately, he's
promising more data soon.  It will be interesting to see if hairy.geek.nz
escapes notice.  I don't see how anyone can prevent us from getting freely
available information, nor can I see how it's in TVNZ's best interest to
try to keep that information from their customers.  But I suppose that's
why I'm not a network exec.