[mythtvnz] OK - here we go!

Robert Fisher mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:39:53 +1300

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 9:59 pm, Robert Fisher wrote:

> I am going to put the card from my PC in to the MythTV box when I get some
> more time and give it a try.
>
> Google tells me that I am noit the first person to have trouble with this
> card.

Good news (for me).

Tried my GeForce FX 5200 (from my PC) in the MythTV box and it just worked
fine - including the clone to the Plasma TV.

Be warned - stay away from the NV28 [GeForce4 Ti 4200 AGP 8x
It seems that I am not the only person who has struggled with that card.

We should have our new fanless "component out" nvidia card tonight.

--
Regards, Robert

Robert Fisher
(aka - Rob, Bob, Robbie, Robbo, Fish)