[mythtvnz] OK - here we go!

Robert Fisher mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 09:15:44 +1300

On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 8:47 am, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:12:24 +1300
>
> Robert Fisher <robert@fisher.net.nz> wrote:
> > I do have a problem with my xorg file though as I cannot seem to get the
> > TV working from the Composite output of the video card. (Hardware is OK
> > because it worked with windows.)
>
> What sort of card is it?

nVidia Corporation NV28 [GeForce4 Ti 4200 AGP 8x]

> wouldn't you be better with the VGA input anyway?

Probably but I do not have one of those leads and in the long term it is
probably not ideal as the VGA input is only on the front of the TV set.

I was hoping to use the same setup as I use will my PC - simply cloning using
Nvidia twinview.
I now think that my problem may be to do with Nvidia not loading but I have to
do the painting now.

Rob