[mythtvnz] PVR-350 delays

Dagan Galarneau mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:38:04 +1300

Thanks for the input Gary.  When I had a Tivo I would rarely if ever watch
live TV.  The problem I was having was when I was trying to use Sky's
interface.  I couldn't see the result of any button I pressed for several
seconds.  I suppose this too would be a rare occurrence once I have
everything up and running.

I may have to give the video out another try on the PVR-350.  The quality
is probably a good deal better than the Via's SVID out, although the video
coming out of the Pace Sky box is so bad I'm not sure I'll notice the
difference.