[mythtvnz] YAI

Graeme Woollett mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 02 Dec 2005 09:30:12 +1300

Wade Maxfield wrote:

> Well sign me up.
>
> Are you offering just the remote, or the modified version of it?  And
> lastly where do I send the dosh?
>
>  - Wade

The prototype that I'm designing uses the IR encoder chip out of the sky
remote and 4066 ic's with a 89C2051 microcontroller to "press" the
buttons from the RS232.  I have access to a SMT desoldering station for
pulling the components fro the remote board.
Are there any other buttons that need to be "pressed" other than the
number keys?

I have my own price in mind.  Given the cost of the micro, PCB, assembly
time,testing and original remote what price you be prepared to pay? :-)

MailScanner Supplied by ITS-HelpDesk.
ext 4001 or email helpdesk@irl.cri.nz--