[Mcc-interest] Re: Camera Club news

Andrew Findlay andrew@findlay.org
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:24:38 +0000

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 09:55:56AM -0000, Samantha Conway wrote:

> Just wanted to say a big thank-you from the Guild for 2 fun evenings.
> Apologies for the second evening not being so well represented but we had a
> lot of people poorly and one lady broke down on route (or rather her car
> did!).

And a big thank-you from those behind the cameras too! We had great
fun, and I certainly learned a lot about flash photography and
photographing people.

> I have taken the pictures you passed onto Claire last week to our rehearsal
> and all of the cast are impressed with the quality of the pictures, and
> Richard would particularly like to thank the person who put together the
> Jack The Giant Killer board - he was very touched.
>
> As I said everyone that attended the evenings had a fantastic time posing
> for you all and have offered to come back if you ever need models again!

That is good to hear!

MCC members: how about adding a few more pictures from these evenings
to the website? We have a few contributors to the Giant Killer page
already, and I have now created another page for pictures from the
second evening:

	http://www.maidenhead.cc/twiki/bin/view/Main/JackTheGiantKiller
	http://www.maidenhead.cc/twiki/bin/view/Main/DramaGuild2

Please reduce the pictures to 600 x 600 pixels max and save as JPEG
before attaching them to the web page. If you need a username and
password for the site, please let me know. This is a great way to get
a bit of public exposure for your work (one of the pics from the first
page found its way into the Maidenhead Express this week!)

Andrew