[LUUG Publicity] Google Tech Talk: 29 Nov at Imperial College

Andrew Findlay andrew.findlay@skills-1st.co.uk
Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:55:56 +0000

Urs Hoelzle of Google is speaking on Monday evening at Imperial. Looks
like an interesting event, though there does appear to be a recruiting
sub-text.

Here is the announcement from Google. Note that they would like you to
contact ukengineers@google.com to register your interest: