[LBC-news] London Barndance 8th April: Lisa Greenleaf and The Stringrays

Andrew Findlay andrew at barndance.org
Wed Apr 5 09:54:55 BST 2017

London Barndance Company

Saturday 8th April 2017, 8 p.m. at Cecil Sharp House

	Lisa Greenleaf
	The Stringrays

Lisa is one of the best-known contra callers in the US, and The Stringrays are
one of the best-known contra bands there so this will be a great dance!

See the website for travel information and maps:

        http://www.barndance.org/where-when.html

Most of the Underground is expected to be running normally this weekend.

Please note the new ticket prices for 2017: £12 full price, £10 for
London Barndance members and concessions. Membership costs just £5 for the
whole of 2017!

Our programme is available online, along with a public Google
calendar and an iCal file to import straight into your own diary.

http://www.barndance.org/programme.html

London Barndance is on Facebook:

        https://www.facebook.com/LondonBarndance

Please have a look, and join the event too - the more people
who link to it the more visible it will be.

We look forward to the dance on Saturday! If you are really keen you can get
to three contra dances this weekend: Alcester on Friday, London Barndance on
Saturday, and Englefield Green on Sunday!

Andrew & Jane