[HTS-members] Buckinghamshire Council consultation

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Wed Apr 19 16:38:33 BST 2023

Dear Member

This is a consultation from Buckinghamshire Council on plans they are
developing. Please feel free to submit any thoughts you have.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

Local Plan for Buckinghamshire and Local Transport Plan 5 Survey - Your
chance to take part

I am writing about a survey questionnaire we are launching. It is about the
Draft Visions and Objectives for two important Council strategies. They are
the new Local Plan for Buckinghamshire and the Local Transport Plan 5.

We've shaped these Visions and Objectives based on the responses we received
from you through the Discovery and Exploration Phase. We want to hear your
views.

You can fill out the survey questionnaire online on Your Voice Bucks:
 <https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/planning/vision-and-objectives>
https://yourvoicebucks.citizenspace.com/planning/vision-and-objectives

There are other ways to comment. A pdf of the questionnaire survey has been
added to Your Voice Bucks. This can be downloaded and then emailed or posted
to the Planning Policy Team.

*        The email address is
<mailto:planningpolicyteam.bc at buckinghamshire.gov.uk>
planningpolicyteam.bc at buckinghamshire.gov.uk

*        The postal address is Visions and Objectives Consultation, Planning
Policy, Buckinghamshire Council, Council Offices, Queen Victoria Road, High
Wycombe HP11 1BB.

If you are a young person, or know a young person who would like to tell us
their views on the plans, see our young people's survey at:
 <https://www.youthvoicebucks.co.uk/opportunities/local-plan-transport/>
https://www.youthvoicebucks.co.uk/opportunities/local-plan-transport/

You can take part from 19 April 2023 until 11:59pm on 4 June 2023.

This message is being sent to all stakeholders and organisations included in
the Council's Planning Policy consultation database and key transport
contacts, groups and organisations.

The Local Plan engagement is being carried out under Regulation 18 of the
Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012.

If you want to keep in touch with Planning Policy, including the Local Plan
for Buckinghamshire, please register on our online consultation database at
<https://buckinghamshire.oc2.uk/register>
https://buckinghamshire.oc2.uk/register

If you want to keep in touch it is important for you to opt in and register
on the link.

Thank you for taking part in this important work. Please share this message
with anyone who may be interested in responding to the questionnaire survey.

Kind regards,

Charlotte Morris MRTPI

Planning Policy Team Leader
Planning, Growth and Sustainability