[HTS-members] Updating HTS technology

Andrew Findlay andrew at findlay.org
Thu Dec 8 18:13:01 GMT 2022

The Hitcham and Taplow Society does not use very much technology but we
do depend on it for communication, membership management, and collecting
money.

We have started a review of our technology and would like your input.
Please read the attached note and let us know your thoughts.

Thanks

Andrew Findlay
Mike Turner

hts-tech at taplowsociety.org.uk