[HTS-members] Grellier memorial service

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Fri Nov 12 09:53:02 GMT 2021

Dear members

For the many of us who knew Helen and  Aleyn Grellier, who both sadly died
last spring, there is to be a memorial service.

A message from Fran:

"Finally (!) my brother and I are organised enough to hold a Memorial
Service at St. Nicholas's Church at 11.30 on March 11th 2022 in honour of
our parents. So this is a date for your diaries if you'd like to attend,
Covid allowing. If you have fond (we do hope!) memories of Helen and Aleyn
Grellier we would both love to see you there. Just please let me (Fran at
<mailto:fgrellier at btinternet.com> fgrellier at btinternet.com) know, so we can
have an idea of catering numbers."

I will send a reminder nearer the time.

Roger Worthington Secretary HTS