[HTS-members] Station Road flooding

HTS Secretary secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
Sat Sep 25 11:23:01 BST 2021

I attended the AGM of the Marlow and Maidenhead Passenger Association last
night, where we were given some good news.

Mike Bagshaw of MTR (the actual operator of the Elizabeth Line and presently
badged as TfL) told us that the ticket machines at Taplow Station have an
"Overpass" capability that gives you a ticket to cross the line via the
bridge as a solution to the impassability of Station Road when it rains.
Sounds an excellent answer, so full marks to them.

Roger Worthington, Secretary HTS

07787556309