[HTS-members] Christmas carols

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Mon Dec 21 09:10:20 GMT 2015

We sent out earlier a note that there would be Carols on the Green but here
are the full details. Let's hope for a fine evening.

Roger Worthington, Secretary

Dearest Village,

This year to get into the festive spirit we're once again holding the Taplow
Village Green Carols. They are going to take place on Tuesday 22nd of
December at 6.00pm on the little green.

We will be serving cakes, gingerbread men, mince pies, cookies and snacks;
hot drinks such as hot chocolate and, due to so many requests from last
year, we'll also be offering mulled wine to the adults.

Like last year, we will have a donation box and any money raised will go to
the British Red Cross.

If anyone would like to contribute any yummy cakes or savoury snacks on the
night it would be much appreciated!

Finally, we will send round the carol sheet before the 22nd to print out and
bring with you, but in the meantime feel free to send any requests for your
favourite carols.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Scarlett Wayland-Smith (11) & Sasha Boden (14)

xxx

Ps. Please forward on to any people we have missed from the list, or you
would like to bring along.