[HTS-members] Names for new roads on the Mill Lane site

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 11:54:53 GMT 2015

Berkeley Homes has to submit names to South Bucks for the new roads created
on the Mill Lane development.

While we have no control or formal say in this, we could submit suggestions
for their consideration. If you would like to send me any names, we can see
if HTS can produce a short list, or you could write individually to Berkeley
Homes:

Nicholas Bliss BA Hons - Senior Architectural Technician, Berkeley Homes
(Oxford & Chiltern) Ltd, Berkeley House, Farnham Lane, Farnham Royal, SL2
3RQ

(Nigel Smales' book "Taplow Moments" could be a good source of historical