[HTS-members] Hitcham and Taplow Society update

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Tue Mar 24 20:06:12 GMT 2015

The Hitcham and Taplow Society is updating and modernising its database
handling.

If you have left the district or do not wish to hear further from us, please
let us know (see below)

Apart from sending you information relevant to our activities, we are from
time to time approached by other local bodies (e.g. the Parish Council but
excluding commercial or political bodies) wishing to reach as many local
people as possible. If you DO NOT wish to receive such additional mailings,
again please let us know at the address below.

We are further modernising our subscription handling and tracking so you may
hear shortly from us on this.

Roger Worthington

Secretary, Hitcham and Taplow Society

07787556309

This mail has been sent to you from the Hitcham and Taplow Society. If has
been sent to you in error or you do not wish to receive such communications,
please reply to secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk
<mailto:secretary at taplowsociety.org.uk>  and we will remove you.