[HTS-members] St Nicholas School 50th Anniversary

Roger roger at worthingtonia.co.uk
Fri Jul 18 21:06:52 BST 2014

Members might be interested in the following mail from the headteacher of St
Nicholas School, which is shortly to celebrate its 50th anniversary

Regards

Roger Worthington

Secretary, Hitcham and Taplow Society

To all former members of St Nicolas's CE Combined School Taplow

As you may be aware the school is heading towards an important landmark in
its history. The school building will have been on its current site for 50
years in April 2015. As part of the celebrations we would like to ask former
pupils, staff and parents to share their memories with the school. To enable
this to happen we have set up an email address memories at stnicolastaplow.com
in order to collate your thoughts about the school and your experiences
here.

During our celebrations we would like to open the school to former members
and would love to have volunteers talk to the current children about their
time at school, what and how they learnt, how the school was different and
what it meant to them to be part of the school during its history. We are
proposing that the school will be open to visitors at points during the week
beginning April 13th 2015, although fine details about timings are yet to be
confirmed. If you feel that you would be interested in attending any of the
events that we have planned or would like to speak to or with current pupils
please do not hesitate to get in contact with the school using the email
address: memories at stnicolastaplow.com More details will also be available on
our website:  <http://www.stnicolastaplow.com/> www.stnicolastaplow.com as
they become available.

We would love to hear from as many former members of our school community as
possible and hopefully look forward to seeing you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Paul Adams

Headteacher

St Nicolas' CE Combined School