[HTS-members] FW: Carol singing on the Green: Saturday 15th December at 5.30pm

Karl Lawrence karlnuman at supanet.com
Mon Dec 10 23:08:47 GMT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Juliet Lecchini [mailto:juliet.lecchini at headspaceconsulting.com]
Sent: 10 December 2012 20:37
To: Karl Lawrence
Subject: Carol singing on the Green: Saturday 15th December at 5.30pm

Karl,

I understand there is no organised carol singing on the green this year.

However, because we are Taplow, we would not let the lack of organisation
defeat the Christmas spirit.

Consequently we plan to sing on regardless - and we will meet on the village
green on Saturday 15th December at 5.30pm, sing some carols and then share
some mulled wine and mince pies.

This is entirely informal - in the sense that there is no-one in charge and
there are no outsiders with stalls invited. We have just earmarked the time
and asked everyone to bring either some mulled wine or some food to share
and that is it. There are no gazebos or wet weather provision - we are just
hoping the skies will bless us.

We have told as many people as we can - but if you can pass the message
around all HTS members that would be fantastic. The more the merrier.
Everyone welcome. Please just bring something to share and your singing
voices.

Hope to see you all there.

Kind regards

Juliet Lecchini