[HTS-members] Reminder re : Feedback Form : Regeneration of Mill Lane Exhibition

Karl Lawrence karlnuman at supanet.com
Mon Jun 27 16:15:06 BST 2011

Urgent

The deadline for receiving Feedback is Friday, 1 July.

All members are urged to respond to the options and questions asked on the
Feedback Form

Copies of the Exhibition Boards and the Feedback Form are available at
www.taplowexhibition.co.uk <http://www.taplowexhibition.co.uk/>  . Forms are
to be sent by post to Anna Mitra, Curtin and Co, 299 Oxford Street, London
W1C 2DZ or by email to annam at curtinandco.com

The purpose of the Exhibition was to determine the content of the
Development Brief which will be adopted by the South Bucks District Council
to detail the specifics which will be considered when deciding to approve or
refuse any Planning Application for the regeneration of the Mill Lane
properties.

Mill Lane and its surroundings comprise the remaining Green Belt area
preventing the merging of the Maidenhead and Slough conurbations. The
position of the Society is set out in our recent Newsletter 95 "Mill Lane :
What Next" and in my email dated 14 June "A Message from the Hitcham and
Taplow Society".

Karl Lawrence

Chairman

Hitcham and Taplow Society