[GNUz] 2024 meetups

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Fri Dec 15 23:54:46 GMT 2023

Kia ora koutou GNU/Linux Users,

There have been expressions of interest in recommencing regular meetups
for GNU / Linux (open-source software) users. So I am sorting out a
venue for 7 February 2024, if possible.

Hopefully here: http://www.231highstreet.co.nz

I'll also ask at the South Library again.

But, does anyone have another suggestion where we could be able to meet
each month?

Given all the diverse platforms now, the challenge of unified
communication presents. This email list for news looks like a solution,
as ever. Ideas though, anyone? e.g. a Meetup page should be started
also?

For now, the main news board for us still is:
https://www.facebook.com/TeamChristchurchSFD

Have a happy holiday season, everyone!

Cheers, ngaa mihi,

Rik