[GNUz] Software Freedom Day 2021

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Fri Sep 17 13:59:04 BST 2021

Kia ora, greetings from SFD Team Christchurch of
https://softwarefreedomday.org

Today we will be opening the event internationally with New Zealand
sustaining a teleconference presence for visitors and other teams to
check in with at https://meet.jit.si/SFD2021

Our group has a monthly use of South Library PC lab and SFD is our
annual expo event. However, this time under covid rules we are limited
to just 7 attendees at a time etc. Notices go out via email lists,
facebook and https://www.meetup.com/Chchtech/events/279311003/

The city council carries our SFD notice at
https://ccc.govt.nz/news-and-events/whats-on/event/software-freedom-day

We look forward to meeting you in person or online via
https://meet.jit.si/SFD2021

Wishing you a very happy Software Freedom Day!

Kind regards

Rik Tindall

pp SFD Team Christchurch

https://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2021/NewZealand/Christchurch/FreeNix