[GNUz] Android Linux Phone Support Tues 7.30pm

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Sun Dec 16 22:30:53 GMT 2018

Hi all, monthly notice, December 18.

Tuesday night is the ALPS workshop: 7.30pm-9.30pm in the South Learning
Centre, through rear door of South Christchurch Library at 66 Colombo
Street, Cashmere -
https://my.christchurchcitylibraries.com/locations/SOUTH/ - held on the
third Tuesday monthly, Feb-Dec.

We help people to modify and extend the life of their Android portable
devices, through understanding the highly distributed operating system
that powers them. We also do generic GNU/Linux installation support in
this space.

New participants welcome. Come find us and knock on the door.

Have a Merry Xmas, safe and happy holidays, see you in the new year.

Kind regards,

Rik Tindall

pp Android Linux Phone Support group (ALPS)