[GNUz] Fwd: Re: Software freedom and other freedom in New Zealand

John Ring johncharlesring at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:34:39 BST 2018

Hi,

I think investment in the technology sector in NZ will increase, because as
of a year ago most of the technology companies on the share market were
making losses, which affects the reputation of the sector, but many of them
are either moving into profit now, or are forecast to in the near future,
so it will then be seen as a profitable sector.

John Ring