[GNUz] GNU/Linux Users' workshop

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Wed Apr 12 23:33:23 BST 2017

Hello Alister,
Thanks for writing in.
The monthly email notices for the workshop explain, it is a basic
meet-up using LiveCD GNU/Linux workstations, directed by what people
want to look at and discuss on the day: user-driven.
It will be good to meet you on 3 May, the next workshop. It's been
pretty quiet over summer but often a problem laptop is brought in for
advice, e.g.
Kind Regards,
Rik Tindall pp GNUz