[GNUz] What's on the agenda for the next meeting

Benet 'Dr' Hitchcock benet at starlifterdigital.com
Sat Aug 1 11:29:59 BST 2015

Hi there folks,

I haven't been to a meeting yet and I can't make this months meeting but
I am a huge GNU Linux fan and would like to connect with other like
minded people from Canterbury.

What's the agenda for this months meeting?
Are there IRC channels that anyone hangs out in?

I just replaced the failing HD in my 2012 MacBook Pro with a 128 GB SSD
and installed Linux Mint Debian Edition and it is FLYING!

I also just setup GNU Mailman for a community group I'm involved with on
a Digital Ocean VPS running Debian.

Kind regards,

Benet Hitchcock
StarlifterDigital.com