[GNUz] Tomorrow night

Don Robertson don at robertson.net.nz
Wed Dec 4 01:59:25 GMT 2013

On 04/12/2013 12:07, Rik Tindall wrote:
> Hi Don,
> Yes it's on tonight.
> Re Zentyal box, nice idea in principle. But table space, network /

I might bring it along - I haven't had time to think about it, so may as
well give it a whirl while there is nothing on it. Well, XP, so next to
nothing :-)

But James has cricket tonight, and have had a big day trying to make
some sense of the garage. You know what you do when you have a load of
junk nobody would give you anything for? Why - spend some money on
shelving and leave the car - which *is* still worth something - out in
the sun.

Speaking of useless junk - anybody want an analogue PCI TV tuner? Maybe
useful for putting VHS onto disk?

Free to good home :-)

--
Don Robertson