[GNUz] sfd

Don Robertson don at robertson.net.nz
Thu Sep 19 08:47:27 BST 2013

Hi all

I've been emailing community groups, media and so forth. I have not had
time to phone journalists or radio hosts and my email hosting machine
did not like the number of bounces in my mailing list - so shut down my
mail for a couple of hours.

My MythTV box has started to give me errors, OwnCloud - which I was
going to demo - decided to update itself with a lot of new features. If
only they worked :-)

Forgot to get James from day care ....

Oh - and my ISO downloads just failed.

Anyway -- putting together some videos to play. Play list here
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLltdFbwsNqEBsxJOcaVgQZYMOXNTtBVD

It should be public. Don't use YouTube a lot so .... let me know.

Any suggestions on thing to add, let me know. A good short Stallman talk
would be good. He is very interesting and all, but he can be a bit
boring.

Something explaining the Patents issue would be good too.

And any thing else ....

Also - added a form at http://www.robertson.net.nz/sfd/keep-informed so
you can sign up to volunteer for 2014 :-)

finally - I'll probably be taking some stuff down to the library
tomorrow afternoon about 4pm, and meeting one of the IT people there.
Just to check I can set up my little network and get Internet access.
Feel free to join me.

Cheers,
don
--