[GNUz] Workshop Weds 7.30pm

john johns at ch.steiner.school.nz
Wed Oct 3 04:38:50 BST 2012

Thanks Rik

Won't be able to make it tonight; am in North Canterbury, but good to
know the schedule. Will add it to my diary for next time.

Looking forward to meeting others with heaps more Linux experience than me.

Cheers

John

Maths teacher, turned Windows administrator, turning Linux
administrator. Ubuntu user.