[GNUz] Free Software workshop Weds 7.30pm

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Tue Oct 4 23:59:59 BST 2011

Greetings, monthly notice - October 5:

This is a follow-up from our having met at South Library on 17 Sept.

Thank you for attending Software Freedom Day. We invite you to join us
in further computer education and community, in the format that you
encountered there. We have the "GNUz" email list you can subscribe to,
as listed below.

Tonight is the Sydenham Freenix* workshop, 7.30-9.30pm (first Wednesday
of each month, February to December), at the South Learning Centre
<http://www.library.christchurch.org.nz/South/>, (rear door) South
Christchurch Library, 66 Colombo Street, Cashmere.

This workshop is a chance to meet other Free Software users, hold a Q&A
to have installation questions resolved, get on-line security tips, see
new CD distributions, etc, to make best use of these liberating software
products.

All welcome. We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks again for your interest in Software Freedom Day.

Kind regards,

Rik Tindall

pp Sydenham GNU/Linux Users
http://lists.ourshack.com/mailman/listinfo/gnuz
Software Freedom Day - Team Christchurch - 15-September-2012

* Freenix = Unix-derived, Free and Open-Source Software club