[GNUz] Software Freedom Days

Jaco van der Merwe freakalad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 15 02:37:09 BST 2010

Hi guys,

Hope this mail finds you well & that you're all OK.

Please let us other LUG's & SFD chapters know if you have everything geared to go for the weekend & if we need to courier any last-minute goodies down to you in time for your event.

Best of luck to you guys.
Please let us know how it goes.

Kind regards

- Jaco