[GNUz] REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Thu Mar 4 17:36:55 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Christchurch NZPUG meetup is today. Here are
the details again from the email I sent out on Monday:

Again we ask that you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot
org so we have an idea of those who are coming along and can also ensure
your name goes in the draw for a free eBook courtesy of O'Reilly.

**Again we'll order some pizzas so please bring along some money to
contribute to this (usually works out at about $7-8 each)**

Details are as follows: