[GNUz] REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Today

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Thu Jan 28 20:02:41 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a reminder that the Christchurch NZPUG meetup is today. Here are
the details again from the email I sent out on Monday:

Again we ask that you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot
org so that your name goes into the draw for our giveaway book (got one
on: Programming on Google App Engine).

**This time we'll really order some pizzas so please bring along a few
dollars to contribute to this**

Details are as follows: