[GNUz] REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Tomorrow

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Thu Dec 3 04:29:44 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the following event tomorrow. Too for
those of you who haven't been for-a-while/ever the reason we ask that
you send an email to meeting-christchurch AT nzpug dot ORG is so that
your name goes into the draw for 1 of our 2 giveaway books (got one on
Django Ecommerce and one on Python 3 for beginners).

Details are as follows: