[GNUz] [nzpug] [Correction] REMINDER: Christchurch NZPUG Meetup Next Friday 13 March

Tim Knapp duffyd at kokorice.org
Thu Mar 5 03:26:19 GMT 2009

[Errata: sorry the email subject and event URL were incorrect - thanks Phil!]

Hi all,

Just a reminder that we've got the following event Friday next week.
Details are as follows:

Date: 13 March 2009
Time: 5:30-7:30pm
Talks:
      * Christopher Fairbairn: "The PythonCE project"
      * Marek Kuziel: Kiwi PyCon 2009 Update

Costs:
As per our previous meetings we'll order some pizzas on the night and
get some donations (usually a few dollars) towards this then.

RSVP:
As per previous meetups, please send an email to <meeting-christchurch
AT nzpug DOT org> to let me know, so we can make plans for after preso
nibbles/etc.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Kind regards,
Tim