[GNUz] Promotional event for the average person

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Thu Jan 15 01:36:18 GMT 2009

- viz "Do we have any annual events happening?" - yes:

Software Freedom Day <http://www.softwarefreedomday.org>

- since 2004, globally and in Christchurch / Canterbury.

More info: http://www.infohelp.co.nz/sfd9 (poster draft)

NB SFD event @ South Library,* *Beckenham - thanks for that CCC.

- Glad on any & all assistance.

Cheers, Rik

pp Free Software Group <gnuz at inode.co.nz>

PS South Library FOSS night classes recommence Weds 4 Feb, 7.30-9.30pm
(SFD / Ubuntu training), in the South Learning Centre (use Library rear
door).