[GNUz] Coffee and a Chat: Re: GNU plus linux =Gnupl

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Tue Aug 19 01:18:51 BST 2008

I'm sold!

I'm always up for a coffee...

South Cashmere is way to far away for meetings, I like the idea of
coffee catch up in the city.

Perhaps we could go sit on some of the land that the CCC just bought?

As a rate payer I'd like to get some value out of the $1.7m in interest
it's costing us now!!!

Sue would you care to nominate a time and date?

Cheers Don