[GNUz] Where is A1? Where is the RMS presentation?

Don Gould don at bowenvale.co.nz
Sat Aug 16 08:34:47 BST 2008

Mark,

Thanks so much for your response! :)

Pointing out that A1 can be found within the H4 grid reference was
extreamly helpful.

I had already found the maps on the web before I posted but couldn't see
the A1 for looking and was in a hurry as I'd convinced my Dad to come as
well, even though he's only in town for 3 days and wanted to spend time
with family rather than political issues :)

Cheers Don