[GNUz] Will RMS need a little time before 2pm to prepare?

Tim trmusson at ihug.co.nz
Tue Aug 12 07:31:13 BST 2008

Hi Rik,

I've got confirmation that the doors to the building and A1 will be
unlocked between 2pm and 5pm, and that people will be able to come and
go without assistance or ID cards. (I also have the phone number of
someone to call in case of access problems.)

Three of us Free Culture folks are planning on arriving at 1:30pm, to
make sure everything's ready. It might be a good idea for RMS to arrive
a little early as well, to make sure everything's to his liking.

--
Timothy Musson                     FSF Associate Member
http://russianclub.wikidot.com/    http://www.fsf.org/