[GNUz] [RMS] The Great Hall Sponsorship Application

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Mon Jul 21 03:54:54 BST 2008

Hello GNUz and especially Don,

I believe we will all now be appreciating the issues around organising
something, well, with just five weeks' notice.

- Instead of

a) 'Do you want to be involved in the August 2008 RMS NZ tour?'

preferred would have been

b) 'Can you help with an RMS NZ tour?'

to which the answer would have been "Yes, most effectively any time in
2009" I'd say.

 From where we are now - hoping to be convinced that the August 2008 is