[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Mark William Darbyshire me at markdarb.com
Wed Jul 16 13:34:27 BST 2008

FYI, I sent the following email to the Free Culture Club mailing list
to make sure that everyone in the club is aware of what's happening, and
let them know that they can follow everything (or offer to help) on this
mailing list. Some people in the club may well have valuable input to
offer for the University side of things.