[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Timothy Musson trmusson at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jul 14 12:53:38 BST 2008

Rik Tindall, 2008-07-14 17:13:02:
> [...] Free Culture Club included.
> Well done on starting that, you guys. How did the Clubs Day go - all
> CDs gone out?

The first Club Days (back in March, IIRC) went really well - lots of
people signed up, and about 25 people came to the first meeting. As for
the Ubuntu CDs, we handed out 13 (mostly to people who asked for them).
So, I still have some to return to you at some point if you want...
although of course Hardy Heron has come out in the meantime!

I'm very out of touch at the moment, but there's another Club Day
tomorrow[1] and I believe the Free Culture Club has some Hardy CDs to
hand out.

[1] Tuesday July 15th, 11am - 2pm ish, under the central library at uni.

--
Timothy Musson                         FSF Associate Member
http://www.russianclub.wikidot.com/    http://www.fsf.org/