[GNUz] [Fwd: Re: RMS to visit NZ]

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Mon Jul 14 02:33:24 BST 2008

Thanks Adam,

Ok folks, please circulate amongst friends & contacts, in all South
Island parts, that RMS will be flown direct to Christchurch on Saturday
or Sunday, 16 or 17 August; and he'll probably fly out of NZ, from
Christchurch, on Wednesday 20 August. We'll organise an evening meal out
and a public talk or two - hopefully including UniCanty - at the least.
Expressions of interest, for more events / locales, most welcome.

Cheers, Rik