[GNUz] Rik's mail issues.

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Tue Apr 29 00:12:11 BST 2008

Phil,

Thanks. The software untangled itself - getting the update manager to
complete its tasks was the trick.

Looking into broadband now - had enough of this!
Looks like a 500KB limit on attachments has been introduced,
disconnecting users after that - updates similarly affected :-/

Once the new connection is sorted I'll do the live update to Ubuntu 8.04
- sounds good.

What did you think of Amaya?  - It's available via apt-get etc as a package.

Cheers, Rik

hmmm.. just got down a mailed 1.5MB pdf ok. - ???  not sure what the ISP
is up to really, maybe just v.busy.

P.S. Hi Pia, good to see you're still with us & SFD - we have our usual
library day planned.