[GNUz] nvu or similar to nvu

Pia Waugh pia at waughpartners.com.au
Sat Apr 26 06:41:56 BST 2008

Hi Phil,

<quote who="Phil">

> Can anyone tell me if there is a programme like nvu that I can download
> and install with the Adept installer? Or is Nvu the better software.
> I've never dabbled in this before so want a very user friendly website
> creator. I have downloaded the nvu tar.bz but thought I would ask if
> there are options.

I don't reall yuse those types of tools to create websites (I find CMSs
easier and more functional) but for what you are doing perhaps the easiest
would be the html creator in OpenOffice. It is really easy, comes as part of
the suite and seems less complicated that NVU (and prettier).

Cheers,
Pia

--
Waugh Partners

  m. +61 400 966 453
  p. +61 2 9318 0284
  f. +61 2 9318 2884
  w. http://waughpartners.com.au/

Open Source: Strategic Consulting, Industry Development, Research & Analysis