[GNUz] ... SFD 2008

Rik Tindall ask at infohelp.co.nz
Mon Apr 14 10:14:37 BST 2008

Sure Phil,

Going by all the enthusiasm flooding back to SFD-discuss, there'll be
extra fun n' games to mark Software Freedom Day this year.

It's away in the future, but we'll have the event as usual here too -
South Library is booked again, for 20 Sept.

So thanks Phil, we're bound to have lots for you help with then. In the
meantime, in the runup, what do people think about starting up our
monthly meetings again?

Weds 7 May 7.30-9.30pm is booked for us, but already I've a meeting
clash and choice as to which event to attend. - Anyone else want to open
the lab up then, or should we leave it until June?

What's the call on opening up Free Software class again soon folks?

Cheers, Rik