[GNUz] SFD adverts

Graeme Kiyoto-Ward gnuz@inode.co.nz
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:08:49 +1200

Hi

I have a box of parts for SFD (mainly SDRAM) that I would like to donate
for SFD if these are of any value. These might help if someone brings in
an older box they want to give a new lease of life with Linux.
Unfortunately I don't know if all the bits work, but the alternative is
to dispose of them.

Also I am in the process of burning a number of Games Knoppix and
Edubuntu live CDs to provide entertainment for kids. I'll probably
produce about 5 of each. Games Knoppix is good for older kids but
Edubuntu comes with the excellent Gcompris (Edubuntu is the only English
language live CD I know of to do so). Let me know if you think we need
more of one or the other.

Regards

Graeme Kiyoto-Ward