[GNUz] Re: [GNUz]Midnight commander etc

Sue McGaw gnuz@inode.co.nz
Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:08:15 +1200

 Thank you Rik for the lessons at GNUZ
 especially for navigating midnight commander, "preserve attributes" and
tips on Synaptics.
 As well as a "how to" to manually solve upgrade lists,, (the error
prone route) but showing the easier and more likely successful way of
doing it.
I always come away with useful tips to use.
 thank you.
SFD  I'll be there for support.Thank you for ordering the T shirt.
 Sydenham meetings:Rik gives of his time and knowledge and  running
costs of the projector and I would like to thank him for that.we benefit
enormously.
 However I shall in the future be unable to subsidise other peoples
learning, if group members are unable to contribute as a whole to this
great opportunity of the Gnu/ Linux learning process. Due to the above
and future work commitments I sadly may have to decline.
However,I look forward to South City Learning centre in a couple of weeks.
 Thanks Sue

.