[GNUz] CLUG Installfest SFD

Rik Tindall gnuz@inode.co.nz
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 01:39:52 +1200

Hi all,

Space is booked for CLUG to do its magic upon misc.Winboxen, Saturday 15
& Sunday 16 September, afternoons; please mark diaries. The occasion
being www.SoftwareFreedomDay.org, with a liveCD demo room and an open
install space at our disposal. Demand is likely to be moderate.

If you'd like an SFD T-shirt, as seen on the website, they cost AU$15 if
ordered before the end on the month and AU$30 thereafter - send me your
shirt size.

Our current poster draft looks like this - www.infohelp.co.nz/sfd7 - all
input welcome.

Tonight, Weds 7.30 at the South Christchurch Library, 66 Colombo Street,
Beckenham, is a chance to check out the SFD venue. Come along and help
finalise the plans. This meeting is a also for newcomers to get hands-on
experience of a GNU/Linux computer, and to ask questions about our
favorite operating system. Do join the fun!

Thanks, Rik